Monday, February 20, 2012,11:14 pm
Fun weekend
Sat - went down to indoor stadium with Chris and her friend to nab Super Junior stuff for SS4. Yea her friend started queuing around 10, i only reached there around 11.30 :p Managed to get our stuff at 2.30, after the rain nearly cost us our place in the queue -.- then went to KLP for lunch. Kpop ramen! Before train-ing home
Sun - not too pleased about some things that happened in church (long story) but after lunch, went down to the stadium for SS4 at 4pm. Yea quite fun and enjoyable, although didn't get as high as during SNSD concert, in which i was in the mosh pit lol. Was sitting for this one. Damn Shindong is as hot as Hyuna ^^ Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were uber cute, Siwon is shuai ttm, and Leeteuk: don't cry oppa! ELFs will always support you. As someone going through NS myself (albeit finishing in two months) I know what it's like. Actually I don't, because I'm not a famous pop star where millions of fans would cry if I enlisted. Nevertheless, stay strong and take care of yourself ^^
Hmm not so much of a hangover today. Not as bad as the ones I had after Shinee and SNSD concerts anyway lawlz
And here's hoping Big Bang comes to singapore as well. Also waiting for their comeback album next wednesday