Sunday, December 11, 2011,10:16 pm
SNSD CONCERT WAS AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!
First I wanna thank God that everything went smoothly. Even though the day (Friday) didn't get off to the best of starts, me, Kim and her friend ended up enjoying ourselves, especially at the arcade. Plus we only joined the queue at 1830 hours (concert started at 2000), and still managed to get a great spot in the mosh pit: the side railing, to be exact. So that meant that whenever a member walked past us, she was, or they were only about three metres away from us. If that isn't divine intervention I don't know what is
As for the concert itself...goodness how do I put it into words? Even as I'm typing this I still feel like I'm at the indoor stadium, screaming, shouting and jumping like a madman. It was three hours of pure, unadulterated bliss. A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience
Well that brings an end to three months of four Korean concerts, starting with SHINee's in september and ending on Friday (for me) with SNSD. Wonder if I can get tickets for Super Show 4 heehee...