Saturday, December 24, 2011,3:18 pm
It's been raining so often in the past few weeks I'm almost expecting it to snow. Probably the closest to a stereotypical winter singapore will experience. Or maybe 20 years from now the climate and environment will indeed produce snow in singapore...
Guided Man Utd to an EPL and Champions League double in 2015/16. I rock. Now for the new season...or should I start another manager mode with another club? Decisions, decisions
Gonna see her soon!!! <3
Books on moi list:
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command
Star Wars: Darth Plagueis
Graphic novels on moi list:
Martian Manhunter: The Others Among Us
Mystique collection vol 1 and 2
Batman: The Long Halloween
Trying to find more Magneto-centric comics...screw you Marvel for having so few...
Christmas is upon us again. Happy 2011th Birthday to Jesus
And less than four months left to freedom...bliss...relief...freedom...oh wait I said that already