Sunday, December 25, 2011,10:00 pm
Fun day, especially the latter part
Dinner at me uncle's house...yea me and Kim spammed Kpop videos. Awesomeness, especially dancing along to certain songs. Also played with our younger cousins; forgot what it felt like to be a kid barely in primary school, where imagination knew no bounds, and a thousand and one things could be created out of mere building blocks. Screw you world, what have you done to me???
I'm still waiting for my poster -.- ...looks like I'll have to wait some more till next month...
And FT Island (though I don't know a single song of theirs) and Super Junior concerts coming up...how come it's always the guy groups? Where's T-ara, KARA, f(x) and other girl groups?
Christmas Dinner with 4/8 peeps tomorrow!!! Can't wait. Although I can definitely wait for work to resume. Although the good thing is every day that goes by is a day closer to ORD