Saturday, May 02, 2009,1:15 pm
interesting days
thu: napfa day! yea had all the 6 stations in one go. have to retake standing broad jump and of course, chin ups, which i managed to do half (............). den aft tt played football for about an hour. yea i know, i did all 6 stations, including 2.4km, and there i am playing football
fri: more football again! lol. played at the street soccer court beside the mosque with the s25 guys, plus Fab and Jon. den aft tt went home for lunch, before heading down to kino! woohoo. den went back home (again) before going to beauty world for pool with JT, WH and Walnut. and Walnut pls help me get the HC shirt!!! if nt then maybe i'll ask my cousin
today: addicted to the book i bought ytd. plus im waiting for Man Utd vs mee rebus i mean middlesbrough ltr on. and im thinking about supporting FC United of Manchester...
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.Through passion I gain strength.Through strength I gain power.Through power I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.