Wednesday, May 13, 2009,10:43 pm
fun days
ytd: football!!! yup yup. played from 4-5, den retook standing broad jump, before resuming football until 6+. yea yours truly managed to score, although it was probably thanks to the keeper coming off his line. but a goal's a goal. plus i got a B for econs case study. slow and steady wins the race? hopefully...
today: P &C & probability test! super unorthodox. hopefully i can pass...and then chem , before pioneer palette! i painted with the colours of the wind. just as a compass points magnetic north, i am attracted to the beauty and lushness of the nobility and succour of fine art. after all, t'was the night before christmas. Tres bien, non?
den lunched at lot 1 with Cliffy. Kaari rocks laaaaaa. student meal only $4.50. have to try the honey chicken wings and brownie next time. and the spaghetti was damn solid
yea gonna revise chem spa skill D soon. unconfined joy, eh?
And I don't care how long I have to wait, or how much I have to pay. Even if I have to wait until my birthday, I swear to the deepest depths of hell that you will be mine, even if I won't be seeing you on weekdays when I'm busting my ass in either pulau tekong(during bmt) or whichever camp (after bmt). And when your assumedly 2-year contract is up, you bet your last dollar that I'm going to renew it. Something so sleek and luscious deserves such treatment, and right now as i'm typing this, I can see myself owning you for the next five years. Minimum.