Wednesday, October 22, 2008,9:44 pm
little red riding hood
promos results! omg laaaa. i absolutely hate
hate HATE my chem and econs results. for chem, i was expecting nth less than an A. and i missed out by 4 stinking marks! mainly cos of qns 3, 4 and section b 2nd qn...out of total 25 marks for those 3 qns, i gt 11 =xxx as for econs, me was aiming for C. and once again, i missed out by 4 marks! bloody essay
lit: gang gang pass. moderate frm S to D. a bit paiseh lehs
maths: A!!! woohoo. tot i screwed promo maths. end up exceeding expectations. nt bad
so hopefully can promote. if i DO
somehow promote, these r my A level targets:
Maths A
Chem A
Lit B or C
Econs C
and if i dont, one of 3 options:
1) retain and take MCE combo with H1 physics
2) go NP business studies
3) appeal for CJC eng elective course. which i dont think will ever happen.
enough of results. currently addicted to sudoku and puzzle bobble ^^ and also cant stop listening to Tonight by FM Static
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get upI need your loving hands to come and pick me upAnd every night I miss you I can just look upAnd know the stars are holding you, holding you, holding you tonight