Wednesday, September 03, 2008,8:44 pm
another fun day
woke up at 9.20. dots. chiong here chiong there. left house at 9.45. just nice reached school at 10. yay.
den did chem tutorial with e usual ppl...i got 6b correct!!! damn!!! shld have gotten the kinder bueno!!! just nice for five of us!!! argh!!!
aft tt lunched with Waisiong, Shengrong, Peisi, Baoxing, Joanna and Rich at canteen before heading to e tables next to patio to mug. lol me kept teaching in favour of BX instead of SR heehee. don sad ok SR? i still love u =D
yea. now huge dilemma: shld i study chem or do maths? maybe both
and another dilemma: shld i go tmr? lets see whos going first...
Why don't you say so?I think I'm caught in between The nights and days fly by When I'm lost on the streets My eyes, they despise you for who I am Why don't you say so? Why don't you say so? Give up and let go I'm just a boy with a dream And you can take one look As I fall in between With my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be Why don't you say so? Why don't you say so?